Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foam II polyurethane foam is a, high-performance, one component, approved Type V Residential Fireblock sealant for use in filling annular spaces around penetrations for approved fire blocking performance as an important part of residential fire safety.
Used around pipe and conduits, the bright orange Gun Foam II permanently air seals and insulates gaps and cracks up to 1-1/2” (38 mm) wide blocking drafts, moisture, insects while improving comfort and reducing energy usage in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications.
Gun Foam II can be used on wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Packaged in 24 oz. can
- Yield (¼" bead) - 3,200 linear feet
- Type V residential fire block sealant
- Distinctive orange color
- Class A fire resistance
- Flame Spread - 15
- Smoke Developed - 25
- Density - 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value - 7.12 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam - 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life - 18 months in unopened container
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- Tack-Free/Dry Time - 10 minutes
- Full Cure Time - 1 hour